What are the benefits of Respite Care?
Respite care is a short-term stay with no long-term commitment. A short-term, respite care stay:
- Provides the caregiver time for renewal and relaxation to re-energize
- Allows a caregiver the time to enjoy things that make them happy and gain a renewed sense of purpose
- Offers peace of mind that your loved one is with another caring individual
- Provides a caregiver with the chance to spend time with other friends and family
- Provides a person who is receiving care a new environment, time to relax, and the opportunity to meet others
When you care for a loved one, sometimes a little break is all you need. Let The Highlands help you re-energize!