The Highlands lifestyle centers on a carefree lifestyle with choices to fit personal preferences. Seniors living independently who desire the convenience of apartment living have the option of cooperative ownership or monthly rental independent living apartments.
“Everyone here wants to be independent as long as they can be. We like being around active people, but at the same time we’re never forced into socializing. The balance works out well for us.”
~ Ruth and Jim, residents of Town Hall Village
The Maine Lodge at The Highlands offers spacious one and two-bedroom monthly rental apartments with no purchase or entrance fee. Residents of The Maine Lodge live independently, without the burdens of housekeeping and maintenance.
These services and amenities are included in the monthly rental fee:
• Daily continental breakfast
• Chef-prepared evening dinner
• Maintenance, grounds keeping and snow removal
• Bi-weekly housekeeping services
• Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
• Trash removal
• Smoke, fire, low-temperature sensors
• Annual scheduled inspections for security, fire and sprinkler
• Property insurance
• Water and sewer
• 24-hour staff and emergency response
• Access to all Maine Lodge common areas and amenities, including indoor heated pool, fitness programs, restaurant style dining, hair salon, library, life enrichment opportunities and scheduled transportation.
Maine Lodge – One Bedroom
Maine Lodge – Two Bedroom
© The Highlands 2015